Monday, March 7, 2016

Dear Aaron~

I know quite a bit of time has gone by since you died. I'm sorry that it's taken me so long. I was just talking to your dad and thinking about you. The night you died, I had the strangest dream. Strange because I don't typically remember my dreams and a little strange because of what you told me. You told me to tell our family you were okay and that you were preparing your immediate family's mansion above. The exact words you said to me were "somebody's got to do it and it might as well be me." I have always looked up to you and now I look up to you even more for coming to that conclusion, not only do I look up to you but I respect you for it. That was a very brave thing. I definitely couldn't have done it, we've already discovered that. Joel asked me to write this down and you know how I struggle with writing, so this will have to be good until my fine motor skills get better. I love you so much.


                                                                   ♥ me

No comments:

Post a Comment