Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Dear James~

I know you're not dead but you're gone and I can't handle that. Do you want me to list all the things you're good for again? Will that make you come back? No? Crap. I'm a little lost then. I know we're just trying to be friends now but I don't know if I can do that. I'm going to list the things you're good for/at anyways.
1: you're good at video games (maybe too good. Where's your ambition?)
2: you're good at working at DI (again, do you have no ambition?)
3: you're really, really, very good at breaking my heart
4: you're good at leading me on (how long have you felt this way?)
5: you're good at making me feel like you love me
6: you're really good at making me cry
7: you're really good at confusing me
8: you were really good at being patient with me
9: you're really good at knowing what you want (unfortunately that's not me)
10: you're very, very good at making me feel like I'm not wantable
11: you're very good at saying we'll be friends and then not being my friend
12: I like how you know you don't have the self control to be around me and my family tomorrow, at least you know your limits
13: you're good at not telling your mom things
14: you're good for knowing that I'm just upset and that I don't mean any harm
That's all I can really think of right now. I'll let you know if I think of anymore nice things to say.

                                                                      ♥ Kik

No comments:

Post a Comment